question about rvs2010 rc

Discussion in 'Returnil Betas' started by ssyknuwyg, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssyknuwyg

ssyknuwyg Registered Member

1,Why is there no right-click menu?it‘s the only bright spot of rvs,Remove this,Ease of use no longer exist。Compared with the similar software, such as
    shadowdefender,We do not have any advantage。If the final version is still the case, I think I would prefer to use 2.0。

2,the av。 If you open the monitor, the operation will be appropriate on a few slower tempo,No way, I can only close monitoring, I think more people do not like to use rvs open av, but only brought Scan。

3,acess real disk。If a folder or registry entry does not exist in the real system, copy files from a virtual system, or registry key is impossible, then what is the use this thing, just to the existence of things?

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello ssyknuwyg,
    The Shell Integration feature is on hold for the time being and is being redesigned along with the File Manager feature for better automation and user experience. The new design will make the right click commit totally redundant but will not be available until a later version upgrade (tentatively 3.1).

Please describe your issues as clearly as possible and include any/all error messages you receive when using the Quick Scan feature. Are you saying it is slowing your system or other issue? If the former, what other security programs/scanners are you using?

You should be able to move changes from the Virtual System to the Real System using the applicable real system access browser. Please take me through a step-by-step description of what occurs when you attempt to move from virtual to real.

Thanks
    Mike

3. ssyknuwyg

ssyknuwyg Registered Member

1,Exclude files, folders?yes,This makes the operation more convenient, but not all folders can be ruled out, the system critical folders, the root directory can not be ruled out,The existence of context menu is essential。

2,it is slowing your system,My system only install rvs。Slow down the system, which is a common problem for all av software, and perhaps rvs is not a good idea to introduce av。

3through a step-by-step,yes i do。But this applies to the folder that already exists,If I create a new folder in this folder create a new file, and then I move changes from the Virtual System to the Real System ,, the file will prompt an error path

4. Coldmoon

Real System Access issues reported to development - thanks

Mike

5. Coldmoon

Hi ssyknuwyg,
    Some background here will help explain what is happening and why:

From the development team:
    HTH
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.