Question about PotPlayer

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by allizomeniz, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allizomeniz

allizomeniz Registered Member

Bear with me a second while I explain the situation. In the audio equalizer you can create custom presets, then they show up in a drop-down list in the equalizer. The problem is they're listed according to the order they were created, not alphabetically, and there's no apparent way to sort them. So I went to the PotPlayer.ini file and sure enough they're all there under the heading [EqulizerList] (spelling is correct) and numbered 1, 2, 3, etc. So I renumbered them and put them in alphabetical order and saved the file. When I restarted the player, nothing was changed and when I restarted the computer, the PotPlayer.ini file was back in the previous order. All I can figure is there's something else controlling the order of the list. Can anyone think of what it could be. I looked through the registry, and also inspected several of the .dll files in Program Files with ResourceHacker but didn't find anything. I can live with it like it is, but now it's bugging me. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.