Question about logmein.com

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by georgepaul, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgepaul

georgepaul Registered Member

Hi - I'm a new subscriber to this forum and it looks like a good one. I have just started using logmein.com - it works well and the security options seem to be quite good. I would appreciate any feedback and/or opinions regarding this software. Also, I would take kindly to any advice regarding the good and proper use of this forum. Thanks.....
    george paul

2. trickyricky

trickyricky Registered Member

I've used Logmein a fair bit and I'm very impressed with it. It's quick, secure and does the job well. And if that wasn't enough, their basic service is completely free. What more could anyone want? ;)

3. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

"Hello georgepaul, and Welcome to Wilder's!" :)

You may already have noticed the pleasant atmosphere surrounding this forum and the courteous demeanor of it's individuals having registered (though guests are just as welcome ;) ), so you're off to a good start. If there's something specific you have questions about, please go ahead and utilize the forum's "search" feature located at the top of each page to see if a particular thread contains the relative information you seek. Otherwise, consider the appropriate titled forum concerning your inquiry prior to posting a new thread (but don't worry, the mods do a fine job here :cool: ).

Heated debates on subject matter are permitted as long as they remain on topic, personal attacks or flaming will not be tolerated.

Feel free to carry on with the local "natives" :D down in Ten-Four where (almost) anything goes except ....

Hey, if you can help someone out please do so.
    Enjoy you're stay georgepaul, :)

GF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.