QUESTION ABOUT LIFE AND HOW YOU WOULD REACT

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by musicman, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicman

musicman Registered Member

I thougt this would be fun to see how many different opinions and answers you can come up with. There is Group 1 and Group2 to pick from. Pick a question and then answer in your honest opinion. Lets see how many different answers we can get. enjoy!!!

===========================================================
    Group 1

201. What annually televised show is an absolute "must see" for you?

202. If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you put it in?

203. What's the most romantic movie you ever saw?

204. In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful?

205. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?

206. If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?

207. What is one talent or skill you don't have but always wanted?

208. If you could have any music group or musician alive today to play at your birthday party, which group would you hire?

209. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary?

210. If you could have the body of someone from history or alive today and keep your own brain, whose body would you chose?

211. If you could have the brain of someone from history or alive today and remain in your own body, whose brain would you chose?

212. What is the worst food combination you can think of? An example: hamburgers with whipped cream …

213. If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be?

214. What is the most shameful thing you've ever done?

215. If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick?

216. If you could increase your IQ by 40 points by having an ugly scar on your face, would you do so?

217. What do you believe is the greatest unsolved mystery of all?

218. Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best - Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc?

219. If you could pick any two people in the history of the world to be your parents (besides your real ones) who would those two people be?

220. What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for anyone?

221. If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?

222. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?

223. If you could read the private diary of any person in the world, whose would it be?

224. You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?

225. If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience, would you do so?

Group 2

226. What is the most imaginative thing you ever did as a child?

227. If you could star in a love scene with any living actor or actress, whom would you want to act with, and where would you want it filmed?

228. If you could take a one-month trip anywhere in the world and money were not a consideration, where would you go?

229. If you could teach your mate to do one thing, what would it be?

230. What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?

231. If you could eliminate one habit your mate has, what would you have them stop doing?

232. You are given the power to see the solution of one of history's "unsolved mysteries." What secret would you pick to uncover?

233. You're driving your car late at night and come to a red light. If there are no cars in either direction, would you stop?

234. If you could, in retrospect, thank one person for what they taught you, who would it be, and what would you thank them for?

235. If you had to choose someone to sleep with your mate, whom would you pick?

236. What is the worst vacation you ever took?

237. Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?

238. If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _______.

239. If you had to have one piece of music softly playing in your mind for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?

240. Which sport would you most like to play professionally?

241. You and two loved ones are on a walk through the forest. Your two companions fall into a pit of poisonous vipers. You have enough anti-venom to save only one; the other will certainly die. What would you do? Now - assume it's your two children at risk.

242. If you could choose the manner of your death, what would it be?

243. What is the most difficult problem you've evr had to solve?

244. If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?

245. If you had to sell your soul for one thing, what would it be?

246. Your best friend's spouse is being unfaithful. Would you tell your friend? If so, how?

247. What one Christmas tradition would you never want to give up?

248. If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you?

249. If you had to choose a televsion personality to be president of the United States, who would you pick?

250. If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera, is there anything you would change about your habits?

2. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Group 1

201. What annually televised show is an absolute "must see" for you?none

202. If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you put it in?kitchen

203. What's the most romantic movie you ever saw?gone with the wind-the notebook

204. In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful?panther

205. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?go to Australia

206. If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?cook

207. What is one talent or skill you don't have but always wanted?singing

208. If you could have any music group or musician alive today to play at your birthday party, which group would you hire?John Fogerty

209. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary?no

210. If you could have the body of someone from history or alive today and keep your own brain, whose body would you chose?The incredible hulk or Beyonce

211. If you could have the brain of someone from history or alive today and remain in your own body, whose brain would you chose?Bill Clinton

212. What is the worst food combination you can think of? An example: hamburgers with whipped cream …peanutt butter and pickles

213. If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be?money or Barbies

214. What is the most shameful thing you've ever done?wished someone dead

215. If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick?fantasy lover

216. If you could increase your IQ by 40 points by having an ugly scar on your face, would you do so?no

217. What do you believe is the greatest unsolved mystery of all?why people act the way they do

218. Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best - Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc?Bashful

219. If you could pick any two people in the history of the world to be your parents (besides your real ones) who would those two people be?The Ingals from Little house on prarie or Andy Griffith as in andy Griffith show

220. What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for anyone?drove 8 hours for their birthday for a surprise

221. If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?reading minds

222. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?give homeless people a home and end poverty

223. If you could read the private diary of any person in the world, whose would it be?Princess Di

224. You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?get mad-get even

225. If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience, would you do so?sure,I'd know it then

3. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

The Eurovision Song Contest......Not!

202. If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you put it in?
    Somewhere in the Paris Hilton! Get it? ;)

Do John Wayne movies count?

The Chimp.........Obviously!

Win a million.....or two.....or more!

206. If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?
    Clean!

Computer Literacy!

208. If you could have any music group or musician alive today to play at your birthday party, which group would you hire?
    Ben Harper (I'm being serious now)!

I don't know anyone who milks cows ;)

210. If you could have the body of someone from history or alive today and keep your own brain, whose body would you chose?
    Now you're confusing me...

211. If you could have the brain of someone from history or alive today and remain in your own body, whose brain would you chose?
    Choose!.....the word is choose ;)

212. What is the worst food combination you can think of? An example: hamburgers with whipped cream …
    I dunno? Beer goes with everything as far as I can tell...

213. If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be?
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=522006&postcount=10

I'm starting to think.....answering these questions! :D

215. If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick?
    Just shopping on-line for your birthday present darling!.....shhh...ask me later!

216. If you could increase your IQ by 40 points by having an ugly scar on your face, would you do so?
    Just give me a minute to do the math on that one....

How do they continue to make beer so cheap?

218. Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best - Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc?
    Which one is the best looking?

219. If you could pick any two people in the history of the world to be your parents (besides your real ones) who would those two people be?
    Based on what a lot of people call me, I should only have one parent! ;)

I did the washing up one night last month....

Well what would I do with all my spare supernatural abilities?

Which word? It better not have too many syllables....I'm Australian you know!

223. If you could read the private diary of any person in the world, whose would it be?
    Cows againo_O What's with the cows?

224. You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?
    No-one is going to take the credit for my answers to this quiz! ;)

225. If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience, would you do so?
    I have trouble enough remembering what I did 15mins ago!

4. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Ok Beckie,

Now to grade your paper!!

****************......If you think it's bad now...wait till your next B'day!!!

Out of a possible quiz score of 1000 you got a 42 (same as IQ). Your diplomy from the Eduardo/Buckerino Unaversaty has self destructed.

Posthumously, big ed

5. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

:D :D

6. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

7. Capp

Capp Registered Member

226. What is the most imaginative thing you ever did as a child? Played "war" and G.I. Joe's with my friends

227. If you could star in a love scene with any living actor or actress, whom would you want to act with, and where would you want it filmed? Jessica Simpson,...we'll leave it at that ;)

228. If you could take a one-month trip anywhere in the world and money were not a consideration, where would you go? Hawaii

229. If you could teach your mate to do one thing, what would it be? How to enjoy playing video games...haha

230. What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of? Earth, Mother Nature, the Universe

231. If you could eliminate one habit your mate has, what would you have them stop doing? Requiring 10 hours of sleep to function.

232. You are given the power to see the solution of one of history's "unsolved mysteries." What secret would you pick to uncover? who killed J.R. ... or which came first, the chicken or the egg

233. You're driving your car late at night and come to a red light. If there are no cars in either direction, would you stop? I would stop....temporarily

234. If you could, in retrospect, thank one person for what they taught you, who would it be, and what would you thank them for? My Mother, for allowing me to have the best childhood.

235. If you had to choose someone to sleep with your mate, whom would you pick? I'll go ask her ;)

236. What is the worst vacation you ever took? Can't say I've had a bad one.

237. Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy? Yes, I wear mostly black anyway. (dark colored suits)

238. If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _______. triple-cheeseburger

239. If you had to have one piece of music softly playing in your mind for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be? Only one? I have thousands of songs that play in my head all the time. But to answer the question, probably "Fur Elise"

240. Which sport would you most like to play professionally? Basketball/Golf

241. You and two loved ones are on a walk through the forest. Your two companions fall into a pit of poisonous vipers. You have enough anti-venom to save only one; the other will certainly die. What would you do? Now - assume it's your two children at risk. Jump in to move the children out of the reach of the snakes, taking all bites myself, then use the anti-venom on myself

242. If you could choose the manner of your death, what would it be? After a wonderful evening with my family, a loving moment with my wife, drift off in my sleep.

243. What is the most difficult problem you've evr had to solve? How to answer this question

244. If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose? Uhh...This is the kind of question that can get you to sleep on the couch

245. If you had to sell your soul for one thing, what would it be? I wouldn't

246. Your best friend's spouse is being unfaithful. Would you tell your friend? If so, how? Yes..."dude...she's cheating on you"

247. What one Christmas tradition would you never want to give up? Seeing what Santa brought me :D

248. If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you? my brother. This question is kind of like asking "Who's life would you like to make miserable for the next 2 years"

249. If you had to choose a television personality to be president of the United States, who would you pick? Wile E. Coyote

250. If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera, is there anything you would change about your habits? I'd stop cussing everybody on the road that can't ****ing drive

8. Fire-Ant

Fire-Ant Registered Member

None

didn't you see me wave at you? ;)

don't like romantic movies

snowtiger

speleology

clean

play saxophone

Pink Floyd

No

Mine

I would not recommend my body....

fish and chocolate

dives in my scuba-logbook

I don't know, I lost count ... :eek:

No, It's not funny above 180

Easter Island

Doc

No idea

poem

telekinesis

restore destroyed nature

Fidel Castro

Congratulate the person in public

No, waste of time

9. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Group 1

201. What annually televised show is an absolute "must see" for you? None

202. If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you put it in? If I told you it wouldn't be a secret camera anymore :)

203. What's the most romantic movie you ever saw? 'Tatanic' comes to mind first, but I'm sure there was another

204. In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful? Butterfly

205. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? Race 500cc GP Bike series - still on the todo list :)

206. If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do? My bookwork

207. What is one talent or skill you don't have but always wanted? 80wpm typing

208. If you could have any music group or musician alive today to play at your birthday party, which group would you hire? Delta Goodrem

209. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary? no

210. If you could have the body of someone from history or alive today and keep your own brain, whose body would you chose? my own

211. If you could have the brain of someone from history or alive today and remain in your own body, whose brain would you chose? my own

212. What is the worst food combination you can think of? An example: hamburgers with whipped cream … Carbs and proteins. They both impede each others digestion, other than that it's all good

213. If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be? gold

214. What is the most shameful thing you've ever done? had my drivers lisence disqualified for 18 months for going a smidgen too fast

215. If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick? Melanie from AUS BB2005

216. If you could increase your IQ by 40 points by having an ugly scar on your face, would you do so? no - what for?

217. What do you believe is the greatest unsolved mystery of all? what the world would have been like if Neo had have chose the blue pill

218. Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best - Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc? Happy

219. If you could pick any two people in the history of the world to be your parents (besides your real ones) who would those two people be? King David & Joan of Arc

220. What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for anyone? Chocolate, dinner, wine and slowdancing

221. If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be? the ability to identify the truth of a thing and illustrate it to others the truth regardless of any kind of bulldust

222. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? the system of education

223. If you could read the private diary of any person in the world, whose would it be? Nikola Tesla

224. You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation? After mentioning it and giving the credit usurper the opportunity to come good I would approach the credit giver directly

225. If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience, would you do so? no, but I was wondering what happened to the last twelve months :)

10. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

Group 1

201. What annually televised show is an absolute "must see" for you? None.

202. If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you put it in? I don't think I would...don't like 'spying' on people.

203. What's the most romantic movie you ever saw? Hmmm...too many to mention. But the last one was "The Notebook"

204. In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful? Why do we have to make such difficult choices ? OK. White wolfs.

205. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? travel the world.

206. If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do? cook, clean, pay my bills, and...........

207. What is one talent or skill you don't have but always wanted? dance the flamenco/ or play the guitar.

208. If you could have any music group or musician alive today to play at your birthday party, which group would you hire? Journey.

209. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary? No way !

210. If you could have the body of someone from history or alive today and keep your own brain, whose body would you chose? my own.

211. If you could have the brain of someone from history or alive today and remain in your own body, whose brain would you chose? my own.

212. What is the worst food combination you can think of? An example: hamburgers with whipped cream … sugar, sugar, lard.

213. If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be? money ~ of course ~ http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3862/wink8cs.gif

214. What is the most shameful thing you've ever done? too much to mention. http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6782/dollnotperfect1er.gif

215. If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick? This must be the most difficult question of all ! :doubt:

216. If you could increase your IQ by 40 points by having an ugly scar on your face, would you do so? No.

217. What do you believe is the greatest unsolved mystery of all? Are there really ghosts among us. :ninja: http://bestsmileys.com/ghost/1.gif

218. Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best - Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc? Bashful of course. http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/4.gif

219. If you could pick any two people in the history of the world to be your parents (besides your real ones) who would those two people be? Herman & Lily Munsters (such harmonious family, such loving parents ! )

220. What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for anyone? :blink:

221. If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be? reading minds, *hehe

222. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world ?
    Stop the suffering of helpless creatures.

223. If you could read the private diary of any person in the world, whose would it be?My good friend BB's (BeetleBoss) !! ;) :D
    I've just got to know how she has eradicated cleaning & cooking ! *puppy* :p :D :D :D

224. You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation? Raise an eyebrow, but next go up and congratulate. :p

225. If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience, would you do so? NO!! :eek: I may go senile soon enough naturally....:rolleyes:

11. CartoonBoy

CartoonBoy Registered Member

Group 1

201. What annually televised show is an absolute "must see" for you? BIG BROTHER

202. If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you put it in? A DARK ROOM

203. What's the most romantic movie you ever saw?THE NOTEBOOK ( thanks natty )

204. In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful?Brown Bear

205. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? TICKLED MYSELF PINK

206. If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do? IS SHE HOT ?

207. What is one talent or skill you don't have but always wanted?CATCHING BUTTERFLYS

208. If you could have any music group or musician alive today to play at your birthday party, which group would you hire?FOO FIGHTERS

209. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary?NO...I COULD NEVER FIND IT...

210. If you could have the body of someone from history or alive today and keep your own brain, whose body would you chose?MINE

211. If you could have the brain of someone from history or alive today and remain in your own body, whose brain would you chose?MINE

212. What is the worst food combination you can think of? An example: hamburgers with whipped cream …McDONALDS & COCA-COLA

213. If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be?CARTOONS

214. What is the most shameful thing you've ever done?I'LL HAVE TO ASK CARTOONMUM

215. If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick?IF I HAD A CURRENT LOVER I COULD NEVER PICK ANOTHER.......BUT SEEMS I'M TOTALLY UNATTACHED UMA THERMAN

216. If you could increase your IQ by 40 points by having an ugly scar on your face, would you do so?NOPE !

217. What do you believe is the greatest unsolved mystery of all?WHO SHOT JR EWING

218. Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best - Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc?DOPEY - HE'S SO RELAXED !

219. If you could pick any two people in the history of the world to be your parents (besides your real ones) who would those two people be?ARDONIS AND CLEOPATRA

220. What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for anyone?PACKED A HEART SHAPED BOX FULL OF HELIUM BALLONS AND STRAWBERRY FREDDO FROGS

221. If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?IMMORTALITY

222. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?THOUGHT PATTERNS

223. If you could read the private diary of any person in the world, whose would it be?ANYONE WHO'D LET ME FIND IT !

224. You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?RAISE MY BROWS

225. If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience, would you do so?NOPE !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.