Question About IMON Settings

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Graystoke, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graystoke

Graystoke Registered Member

I've been giving NOD32 a go to see how well I really like it. I have a question about the High Compatibility/High Efficiency settings in IMON. First let me say I have NOD set up according to Blackspears settings. I set everything to HE except Windows Media Player. Every couple of days or so I go into IMON to check these HC/HE settings because I always find another app, usually Mozilla, set to HC. I change it to HE.

Is this normal, or has it something to do with my system? Why would there always be another Mozilla item set to HC? I know HE is supposed to be more secure, so I try to keep everything set to that, but it gets a little frustrating, knowing I have to constantly monitor those settings.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You don't need to monitor the settings, once set to GREEN, if the software is better suited to RED it will revert to RED (I get HE and HC terms mixed up, easier for me to go by colours :D )

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

3. Graystoke

Graystoke Registered Member

Ahh, ok. I didn't know that. That explains things. Thanks very much Blackspear. :)

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

My pleasure.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.