Pushing the 12K PC Gaming Boundary at 1.5 Billion Pixels per Second

Discussion in 'hardware' started by SweX, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweX

SweX Registered Member

http://blogs.windows.com/windows/b/...oundary-at-1-5-billion-pixels-per-second.aspx

2. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Interesting. I wish i could change my current setup. :D

3. Bill_Bright

Bill_Bright Registered Member

I wish they would come down in size (and price). I don't want a 32" computer monitor - but I would consider replacing my two 22" monitors with two 24" ultra HD monitors - if the price was right.

4. SweX

SweX Registered Member

I would be happy with one 27" 30" or 32" UHD monitor, but the price is still too high. But it will get down to a better level eventually *puppy*

5. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Lol UHD . . . damn i cant imagine trying to run the latest games on that kind of resolution (Including multi monitor setups), needs serious $$ for hardware.
    Im fine with a 26" or 28" HD monitor as of now.
    In fact, i used 1024x768 until last year and i liked it because i didnt need to upgrade my hardware to be able to run games. After i switched to HD i had to upgrade RAM, HDD, CPU and next is GPU. :ouch:

6. Bill_Bright

Bill_Bright Registered Member

I cannot live with just one monitor - regardless its size. Once you realize how nice it is to be able to move a document, webpage, or other open window off to another monitor - and OUT OF THE WAY of everything on your primary monitor, you will wonder how you ever managed before with just one monitor.

7. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Hahahaha well that might be true. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.