Pushing an image out using snap deploy

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by cjc, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjc

cjc Registered Member

I have downloaded the trial version of Acronis to help decide whether to buy this or symantec ghost. I have downloaded Snap deploy 2 and I have installed the license server and registered one code and I have installed acronis snap deploy management console. Which are both on the same PC.

I have then created an image of the same PC (as its only a test before buying it) using true image workstation. Now as far as I'm concerned the last thing to do is put this image onto another client PC.

So I have created bootable media firstly containing Acronis snap deploy agent to take to the client and tried to boot from CD-R disk to get the funky log on part called "acronis snap deploy agent" but nothing came up, so I then created bootable media of both "acronis snap deploy agent" and "acronis master image creator", then another one with "acronis snap deploy agent" and "acronis bootable agent (full version)" and none of these combinations bring up the funky login.

Am I being daft or how can I get the main PC with the image etc to put the image on the client PC.

I would appreciate if people could get back to me soonish as I don't have much left on my trial :eek:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.