Push Installation Via Email Error

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by computone, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. computone

computone Registered Member

Hi,

I'm renewing licenses for a few clients at present, and in the process upgrading each one's Remote Administrator Console & Server to the latest.

I'm successfully pushing the latest Eset NOD32 Antivirus out to workstations on the LAN, however each client has a number of remote users which I wish to push the installation out to over e-mail.

I've followed the instructions on emailing out installations but each time I attempt to send via e-mail to a client, it results in:-

"An error occurred during sending the e-mail. (40001,1)"

I've checked the SMTP settings and tried using both the clients Exchange Server as the SMTP, as well as their ISP's server details as the SMTP, but both of them result in that error.

I did run through the "Export to Folder or Logon Script" and set that up first.

Thanks in advance.

n.b. When opening up the Push via Email page, there is a "To:" button to push to bring up an address book. Bear in mind that button is dulled out for me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.