Purchased Wormguard Today, Have a Question

Discussion in 'WormGuard' started by Access Denied, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

I noticed that it said that I would not receive a license until Mon or Tue. Is it ok to use the trial until then and just add my registration to that version? Or do I need to remove that install the full version when I get it? Thanks.

BTW: Another DCS proggy for me. I have them all now I think. Can I get a DCS sticker to replace the one that says "ASUS Powered" (u know, the one on the front of custom built cases) :D

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Yes, when you get your keyfile put it into the WG folder and restart WG all should be OK

Maybe there is an opportunity for someone to design something nice? :D

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Eliot,
    and congratulations with your purchase!
    You can use it if not yet expired and just put the kleyfile in the WG directory once you receive it, might have to restart WG or reboot and all shoudl be fine.

In the DCS shoppe are indeed some DCs stickers, http://www.cafeshops.com/diamondcs/74055
    and that wonderful developers clock for on the wall and much more, tshirts, shorting appareil, even a sleeping shirt as those guys don't need them, coffee mugs, apron (for the barbie! in style!), boxers, coats, -- those will certainly become collectables; not seeing a few items anymore, sold out probably, so don't miss them.
    You can keep the CS flashbanner up of course!

4. Access Denied

Sticker is a tad to big to put on the front of the case, lol. I am going to go ahead and install WormGuard. I never have used it before so my trial starts now, lol. Thanks for the input Pilli, Jooske ;)

5. Access Denied

Following the help on the DCS site. When I attempt to install protection, WG removes the inf file from the WG foldero_O?

6. Access Denied

Closed the exe from DCS Taskmanager and then tried again. SUCCESS

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Attached Files:

8. John.K

John.K Registered Member

I purchased Wormguard, but have noticed that it still say "30 Day Trial version" &c. I have inserted the wguard.kf in the Wormguard folder (Renamed the folder to something different). Can't figure out what's wrong.

9. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi John,

Please see this thread here:
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=21273

As Dan Perez says in his post there, it is a small bug and WormGuard will work fine. (I have that too and I've had WormGuard for 2 yrs).

snap

10. John.K

John.K Registered Member

Thank you! I am glad I bought this suite of products, not just because of quality, but because of community! I am unafraid to ask questions and then being attacked, even if I make mistakes!!!

11. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

John K., glad you found this place. Let's say the attitude is educative and serious, although we do love to play around as well but never respectless to others.
    Your questions help others too if they read and we grow too, certainly if we have to look up the answers somewhere, so we are always grateful if we can help people out.
    Generally spoken we all run into problems ourselves and then it might be your solution helping us in that field, and so it counts for everybody.

I found the search engines more or less helpful with looking for subjects, and now we are working on creating sticky subjects on top of each forum including links to informative discussion threads about some subjects, i guess people will find easier their way around too.

Glad you feel at home too! Did you register for the DCS forum as well (link in my sig) ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.