Purchase

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Huwge, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huwge

Huwge Registered Member

I have trialled NOD and am now ready to purchase the product. I have a Win 98se machine. When I downloaded the trial I saw that there were seperate versions for 98 and XP. On the purchase page (UK) I see that the 98 and XP are listed as the same download ? Is this correct. Secondly, I presume I have to uninstall the trial version first ?

Thanks in advance

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

They are the same price, but separate downloads, one for 95/98/ME and the other for NT/XP

Correct, and also remove the Eset folder found in C Drive> Program Files.

Hope this helps…

Cheers :D

3. Huwge

Huwge Registered Member

Thanks for the reply Blackspear. One other quick question... I did ask this before but dont think I got across what I meant. I will be buying NOD for this machine (Win 98SE) but sometime next year I will be buying a NEW Machine with XP. The 98 machine will be passed to my daughter without any Internet access, hence no NOD updates. Will I have to purchase it again for the new XP machine ?

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi Huwge,
    if you extend your license to cover 2 NOD32 installations, you will be able to download and install the admin version of NOD32 onto the machine connected to the Internet and create a local mirror for updating the computer with no Internet connection.

5. Huwge

Huwge Registered Member

Thanks for that, but if I purchase one user licence what is the answer please ?

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You can uninstall it from the Win98 machine and then download a fresh copy for the XP machine when you need to.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.