purchase TDS3 with money order in australia

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by blahblah, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blahblah

blahblah Registered Member

hi,

i posted the same thread in the official DCS forum but have no reply so i'm gonna post it here hope u guys wont mind...

i've emailed DCS for 3 wks now still no reply (great support )so hopefully some1 here can help. i'm in melbourne, australia and would like to purchase TDS3 (1 license) by money order. i have a few questions....

1) the price is $49US + 10% GST so that work out to be $54US, should i buy the money order in US dollars or australian dollars? also, would it take longer to process if i bought the money order in US dollars?

2)usually with credit card it would only takes hrs i believe to receive the license (or key wateva u wanna call it), so with money order how long will it take b4 i recive my license key.....

3)off topic, but currently i'm using the trial version of TDS3 and how do i set it for on-access scanning. i'm guessing just leave the program open?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2004
  2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Bla..., It is very unusual that you have not received a reply to your emails, DCS are usually excellent in that respect. Were you using the sales@diamondcs.com.au address? Were you using a hotmail or Yahoo account? As this can sometimes cause a problem due to SPAM filtering etc.

Anyway I beleive that DCS will accept your form of payment and with a money order it would be pretty quick, you will receive an email with your keyfile, members area and private forum information.

TDS3 has no resident scanning enabled in the trial version, it is an on demand scanner only. The full version includes execution protection which, once installed, is only resident whilst TDS3 is open or iconised to the Sys tray.

HTH Pilli

3. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

g'day blahblah :)

re the 'dollar' question, I am sure you only need to quote the US$ price + 10% GST at your local Post Office, and they can convert that amount to Australian dollars and write an Australian Money Order for such for posting.

Otherwise, you would need to have the hassle of going to a bank, getting an International MO in US, sending, they would then have to go to bank to convert.

HTH :)

Cheers mate, TAS

4. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Blahblah, if youre the person I think you are we replied but it bounced back immediately. Can you send me a private message with your email address please
    Thanks

Last edited: Aug 27, 2004
  5. blahblah

blahblah Registered Member

thanks for the replies guys....to be honest i didnt expect to get any replies anytime soon but u guys rock :D ...oh yeah i've sent Wayne a private message already hopefully everything will be sorted out soon....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.