Purchase links not working?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by VopThis, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VopThis

VopThis Registered Member

Is it only me or are the following purchase links not working? Alternate links are not easily found and I almost gave up in my last attempt to (download and) pay for a recent install.

http://www.eset.com/purchase/index.php

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

What browser ?
    How far are you getting ?
    What actually happens ?

While it was somewhat slow....I was able to proceed thru the shopping cart section of netsuite.com up to the point of filling out New Customer Registration....which at that point I stopped.

Bubba

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

not sure about the netsuite cart, but have you got cookies enabled?

If you can't get it working, try a reseller or two... ;)

4. VopThis

I get absolutely no link response activity in either IE or Firefox (WIN9:cool:. When I put my mouse over a given link I get a 'status bar' message such as:

javascript:__utmLinker('http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.438708/sc.2/category.-102/it.A/id.894/.f');

How can I determine if my 'javascript' is disabled, if that is my potential problem? I have not knowingly altered Firefox in any way.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006
  5. VopThis

Only third party cookies are disabled, if that matters.

6. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

I can't speak for the netsuite cart, being someone who has written e-commerce system and implemented third-party solutions for a considerable time. I have never been a fan of hosted e-commerce solutions - they tend to have 'foibles' - and this might be a 3rd party cookie issue. I know our cart requires cookies, but they are FIRST PERSON cookies.

7. alglove

alglove Registered Member

8. VopThis

I can also confirm the very same issues on my XP Laptop. My next step will be trying at my friend's house from a different ISP.

9. VopThis

THanks for that. Yes, that strategy worked and even your link above. So, with that I am able to work around it - besides, I did find an alternate link in the site (can't remember where now).

But, how many others might be affected and just give up? Is my ISP doing something cute with the 'Javascript'? Also, they do sell AV protection as an available service add-on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.