Puran Defrag DL?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by IRONY, Oct 31, 2015.

1. IRONY

IRONY Registered Member

Looking for Puran Utilities... that isn't corrupted, each time I install it while turning off my internet connection the installed application fails or Puran Defrag is corrupted.

Oh... and I just wanted to reply to some arrogant post in the closed Puran thread, regarding Puran and Babylon packing...

No, people expect a reasonable price for an application, not something that is INFLATED in cost. The problems with developers is that they believe they can charge a arm and a leg for an application and become filthy wealthy over little to no work. Also, sites serve intrusive ads that I and others I know will never click or look at them, plus they take up reading real estate and are an annoyance. If you're complaining about ads and making a living from developing... then perhaps you should have went to school for a real job than becoming a developer, ad merchant, etc, instead of plaguing society with exaggerated costs and fees for a piece of software. You're one of the many outside Silicon Valley who have destroyed the economy with your exaggerated and inflated net worth for businesses and software.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.