Pull email encryption (portal) products

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Milena C, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Milena C

Milena C Registered Member

Hi, I am a newbie and I hope I am in the right place...:doubt: I am trying to understand whether two particular features are typically available when using a portal email encryption solution. I appreciate that not all providers or products may offer these features, but I am trying to understand whether they are possible at all.

1. Can messages delivered to the portal be available forever for the recipient? All the portal providers highlight the fact that you can control expiry, but they do not make it clear if 'no expiry' at all is an option. This is very important because I work for a medical indemnity organisation and medical indemnity claims can go on for years and involve many parties, it would be impossible to impose a new process on all recipients whereby they have to download the messages before the expiry.

2. What is the portal size limit (by user, I would imagine)? All the portal email encryption providers highlight how you can control the maximum size of an individual message but I am wondering how big the overall user 'mailbox' can get, especially in the scenario where messages do not expire.

Thanks a lot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.