proxy

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by lodore, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

can anyone quickly find me a freee proxy with the least ads possible and no activex spyware ads lol.
    lodore

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

a proxy server? what kind are u looking for? transparent, anonymous, elite...

3. lodore

lodore Registered Member

well for this week only at college we are sometimes allowed to play games but as you know some websites are blocked.
    i want one that i can play online Java games safely with.
    lodore

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

5. Alphalutra1

Alphalutra1 Registered Member

I always just use the portable opera browser, and the tor vidalia package that I have installed on my usb drive. That is able to bypass all those pesky filters, trust me ;) It also is great for keeping my surfing habits private.

Cheers,

Alphalutra1

6. lodore

lodore Registered Member

woops forgot to check my thread since i finished college today till january lol.
    i tryed using tor park but couldnt get a connection at college i guess there firewall blocked it.
    anyway of getting tor park to work at college?

or is it better to use tor vidalia and portable firefox?
    or portable opera?
    lodore

7. MakePB

MakePB Registered Member

You can find always a lot working and tested HTTP proxy server on ProxyBlind Proxy Server List
    Or you can try to find fast and stable web based CGI or PHP proxy server.

8. itsmej

itsmej Registered Member

can anyone quickly find me a freee proxy with the least ads possible and no activex spyware ads lol.
    lodore
    IF i may? if you are going to Monky around with UKNOW IPS ,you can be at risk
    As you will not know where you are linking To ! it may be a setup trapping IP,
    perhaps a Trojan Site set to download , a whatcher site to moniter any one useing it ...Some are left open where the user forgot to log OF - Some are left this way to catch ppl Doing silly stuff...So if you are going to use them Please Be aware of what you Could be getting into ----No one will be able to tell you if a open Proxcy is safe even if tested ,you still will not know fore Shure...most log any one using them .Barring the left (loged of) open ..ones But that one cant know! So Do be very Carefull as to who you link and bounce from...
    Good luck ...

ok here is a sample of a open proxcy

Your host address: 195.164.37.62
    Your browser version: Dead wood & CO
    Where you came from:
    Your browser's language: en-cn
    Files your browser accepts: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, */*
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    Your "HTTP in" port 60710

Proxy Information
    HTTP Forwarded For: 220.41.20.188
    Proxy Connection: [None]
    Proxy Host/Type: HTTP/1.1 proxy-jarolym.powernet.cz (Squid/2.3.STABLE1), 1.1 TTCache03 (Jaguar/3.0-59)
    Thats the proxcy that accepss all the above - but not me i have most blocked...
    http://ipid.shat.net/
    try it for your self

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.