I'm using v3.2. I just updated to the 11/23 definitions, and when I went to enable all protection as usual, eight items in IE refuse to have their protection enabled. I've tried enabling all protection from the main Protection page, also went to the IE tab on the same page and tried checking the items in question, which are listed in RED, and then clicking on Protect Against Checked Items. The process seems to complete, but I remain unprotected against these same eight items: Search-system.com Hijacker Virtumonde Adware TX4 Adware KeenValue PowerSearch Variant Topconverting Adware EliteBar / Search Miracle Hellas Minutes Dialer FairTale Dialer I recently added IE Spyad. I use Spybot S&D 1.3.1 TX as well as AdawareSE. This is the first time I've ever encountered this, and I've used SWB for 6 months. Many thanks for your efforts.