Protected.....or not?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by GSGregg, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSGregg

GSGregg Registered Member

On July 4th I activated the 30-day NOD32 Antivirus 4 trial. On the 16th I did a System Restore to a June date and, no longer seeing the ESET icon in the system tray, I went to the email and reactivated the trial.

With the trial's end approaching, I purchased a two-year NOD32 license on August 2nd; a few days ago I started getting popups re the trial expiring soon, and today (Aug. 15th) the warning changed to my system being 'exposed to risk'---Windows Security Center joined in, saying I have no antivirus!

Should I--or can I--just go to the email that supplied my username and password and 'hit the button' again? Or.....?

Thanks

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

enter user name and password and see if it activates as it should. otherwise no av protection

3. GSGregg

GSGregg Registered Member

Well, it took several minutes to perform a Virus Signature Update and then the red display turned green---so it looks like I'm set. Thanks, Cudni!

GSGregg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.