program to convert password data

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by garry35, Apr 22, 2017.

1. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

is there a program or website to convert password / login data between password managers. i have been using roboform since v6 and amassed a lot of data, since going to android i have been using mostly sticky password and experimenting with 1password. my reason was to try get a similar experience to windows form filling, but android doesnt allow extensions or addons in their chrome browser in same way as windows does, and the same applies to iOS. my experience has been :-

1password doesnt allow import from any version of roboform after v6 in any format. their support is not very helpful with agile bits (1password) blaming siber systems (roboform) and not creating a tool or workaround.

2. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

export as a format which the new program will understand. i dont know any converter at least you have to use copy&paste.

3. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

i have tried that but roboform can only export in 1 format and 1password doesnt understand it, i have tried to import in all the available formats and combinations without sucess

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.