Program pull drop down menu slow in activation now

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by unholyone, Jan 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unholyone

unholyone Guest

Hello,

I installed MRU Blaster and it seed to work greta except for now the pull down menus are slow in activating and opening.

Meaning as when I open IE explorer and then later click the address pull down menu for the first time in that session it now takes more time for it to drop and open.

The same in programs such as MS Word. When I click to open a document and click the drop down menu to locate the file it tames more time for it to drop open now.

Any idea why and how to fix this problem.

I even un-installed it and it still does it now. This did not happen before the installation of MRU Blaster.

I a running Windows 98SE. I am going to upgrade to XP Pro but now am leary yo install MRU blaster if I do.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I'm not sure how or why anything MRU-Blaster does would cause that.

If anything, expanding those pull down menus should be faster since there are less items to display.

(And a note about MS Word: MRU-Blaster doesn't clear the Recent Files List in the File menu. This is because other Word settings are stored in the same value that stores the Recent Files List.)

I'll look into it.

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.