product

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by RMorris, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMorris

RMorris Guest

Just how good ( great) is this product?? Thinking about buying the bundle,is it worth the moneyo_O

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi,

Im sure you will get some responses soon, but you can use the trial versions of all our programs free, just download from www.diamondcs.com.au :)

3. Bowserman

Bowserman Infrequent Poster

G'day RMorris :).

I purchased the bundle a while back and couldn't be more happy with it. Why? Well, the company has a great reputation, great support and produces (IMO) great products. Add to that the fact that when you are a licensed user of each program respectively, you are entitled to:

a) Free lifetime program updates for Port Explorer,

b) Free upgrade to WormGuard 4....when released,

c) Free upgrade to TDS-4.....when released.

For me, I could rave on and on about them. But then I would sound like I am trying to sell you the products.....I am not, believe me. I wholeheartedly believe in "try before you buy" ;). So why not download and trial the products. If you have any questions on the use of them - setting up - etc......you will have more than enough kind users (and developers) to help you out over here :D.

Hope that helps in any way :).

Regards,
    Jade.

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Agree agree agree
    loving the products and the company and the support and the forum and beta testing the products and using them central on my system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.