ProcessGuard v3.050 Released!!!

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Jason_DiamondCS, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myluvnttl

myluvnttl Registered Member

Does this work well with Outpost Firewall and NOD 32o_O

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

3. Saint Satin Stain

Saint Satin Stain Registered Member

Huntsville, AL and Greenwich Village, NYC
    I have a question that I hope that someone at DiamondCS will answer. They have experience with their programs and probably a general, if not more, experience with other security programs. I have TDS-3, ProcessGuard, and CryptoSuite; I am very happy with them all. I would like your recommendations of other security programs that will fill the other layers and gaps. I plan to get all of your products and I have some of your freeware. Which antiviruses do you like? Which other security programs do you use in addition to DiamondCS programs?

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Saint Satin Stain,
    Personally I like NOD32 in combination with TDS3 as it is light on resoureces with good heuristics. KAV is my second choice, I have licenced copies of both.

For safer surfing use Firefox or Opera due to IE's inherent weaknesses and get all of your OS's critical updates. I only use IE for MS updates and on some trusted sites.

Spyware is now one of the biggest threats, for this I have AdAware pro but do not run AdWatch, AdAwares resident part & Giant AS with it's resident parts enabled. I also use Javacool's SpyWareGuard & SpyWareBlaster.

All of these applications well respected and worth trying but you need to make sure that they are right for you.

HTH Pilli

5. earth1

earth1 Registered Member

Also be advised that Giant Anti-Spyware has been taken over by Microsoft.

6. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Yes, well the jury is still out on that one. ;)
    Currently I am still getting almost daily updates and I believe that MS support for Giant is still going to last until 2007. But who knows for sure?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.