ProcessGuard Pro-Couple questions please

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by danny9, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny9

danny9 Departed Friend

Just upgraded to the Pro version of Process Guard and I have a couple of questions please. In Protection and Security the ability to check file info is available on line.
    All I get for every program from Kav to internet exployer is that it's not available in database. Is this a bug or malfunction?
    In the free version I was able to clear the protection statistics by hitting reset. Is there a way to do this in the pro version?
    Thanks for any help.

2. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

I get: Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/diamond/public_html/pgdb/index.php on line 35

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/diamond/public_html/pgdb/common.php on line 35

when trying to access something in the data base. I have no idea how long that problem has existed as I haven't tried to access the data base in ages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.