ProcessGuard free version is great…but are there any available free software/s that c

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by sweater, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I’m using the free version of ProcessGuard, I’m glad it’s free. But I’m hoping that maybe there are some similar softwares out there that can fill up the disabled features of PG free. The free Anti-Hook 2.5 others says gives too many pop-ups even in fingerprint mode so I didn’t download it and the only one I supplement now is the SnoopFree Privacy Shield as an anti-keyloggers.

2. .....

..... Registered Member

Re: ProcessGuard free version is great…but are there any available free software/s that c

The only time i've had a promt with Anti-Hook in "fingerprint mode" is when i was terminating some processes. Once fingerprint mode has been ran for a day or so, its great, you should never promt unless you install a new app.

3. abhi_mittal

abhi_mittal Registered Member

Re: ProcessGuard free version is great…but are there any available free software/s th

Anti-hook is a great alternative in this situation. Even I am not used to too many prompts...but am learning them....its worth the trouble! Trust Me!

4. Mucker

Mucker Registered Member

Re: ProcessGuard free version is great…but are there any available free software/s th

Sweater,
    Sensiveguard may possibly fit the bill. I just recently DL and am not good at comments anyway. WSFUSER has commented about Sensiveguard recently on other threads, maybe he will pass this way and make a comment.

Mucker

5. abhi_mittal

abhi_mittal Registered Member

I also came to know about SensiveGuard today from a link from Microsoft. I am also interested in knowing more about it and what kind of experiences did people have from it?

6. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

SSM (System Safety Monitor) would be the closest alternative - and there have been plenty of posts here about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.