Process Guard download question

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by bookworm, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bookworm

bookworm Guest

Hello,

If I download the free version of Process Guard can I simply upgrade to the full version (after I pay) without having to download PG again? The reason I ask is I want to download PG, put it on a CD, so when I install my new hard drive I can install PG without having to go online first. Thanks for help.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Bookworm & welcome,
    Quote from the DCS Member's Area
    You will only need to download ProcessGuard if you havn't already installed the FREE version. If you have installed the FREE version then you simply need to enter the unlock code into the program to turn it into the full version.

Please make sure you fully uninstall any older versions of ProcessGuard if you have installed a prior full version.

So yes, you can DL the free version and copy it to CD. When you install to the new HD simply buy your licence which will give you entry to the DCS Members Area, copy the key into your trial version registration menu within ProcessGuard and reboot after enabling learning mode. Read the help file for more information about setting up the full version.

HTH Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.