Process Guard 1.15

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by WilliamP, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

Has 1.15 been released yet? The great people at Diamond CS E Mailed me my key file and said that 1.15 was to be released today ,within hours. I am going to wait for 1.15 then download. I appreciate their help.

2. Andreas1

Andreas1 Security Expert

We have beta builds of it in the testing since dec. 3rd and the current beta looks great - as far as we betatesters can tell, the shutdown/logoff problems have ceased.
    But, as there is no export/import of your list of protected processes yet, we better make sure that the release won't have to be superseded by another one very soon. (In due time, there will be another version with import/export tho, I suppose, but not so soon as we need this one out.)
    I have no insights into what specific application (PPatrol, NIS,...) compatibility issues have been dealt with, tho. They weren't researched/tested by me, that is. And probably many of those improvements would better find their ways into the release as well...

Still, it should indeed be a matter of hours, or - if you would prefer to have a worst-case guess - 2 days at max (my personal worst-case guess, by no means official - as I know DCS, it will be out earlier.)

HTHH,
    Andreas

3. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

Thank you Andreas for the info. I guess I will wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.