Process Director for Windows - FREE

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by CloneRanger, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Briefly tried it and it was better than expected :D

Not sure why it should do this though :eek:

zpd.gif

I didn't allow it :D

2. Warlockz

Warlockz Registered Member

You can safely allow this process, Process Director is not a keylogger, when you start an application especially a process monitoring software it is normal to get this kind of popup from zemana.

now if your typing something and zemana pops up telling you a keylogger is trying to monitor your keystrokes then you should probably be worried and block it, then scan your machine with supperantispyware or malwarebytes to see if you may have been infected.

Just look at the popup, if it is a legitimate application or not, in this case the popup said Process Director For Windows, not perfect keylogger ect

3. Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi Registered Member

I won't allow it too :D

4. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Originally Posted by Warlockz

Yes it does alert sometimes on similar apps, but i like the fact that it's alert to such possibilities :thumb:

Well not officially anyway :D Who knows though ? after all it comes from Dell :D

I understand your point, but so called "legitimate" apps have been known, and can, spy on us in different ways, so it's nice to get alerted, just in case ;) Then we can keep our eyes on it/them :thumb:

I take it, you've tried/used it ?

;)

5. Warlockz

Warlockz Registered Member

6. majoMo

majoMo Registered Member

You are right. Similar warnings comes out (using SpyShelter here) with System Explorer app..

Your post is for short, instructive and with a good make the point of. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.