Problems with SATA disks

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Ihaveaproblem, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi:

First of all, sorry for my english, but I must to practice it more!!!

Well, I downloaded the Evaluation Version of Acronis True Image Enterprise Server, and I can made a Image of a computer perfectly, this computer have one HDD SATA.

The problem is when I try to restore this image and restart the computer with a rescue CD, this CD can´t see the HDD, only see the unit a: , d: , and my web sites.

How can restore this Image?

Thanks for all.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Ihaveaproblem,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

First of all please make sure you use Acronis bootable CD created with the latest build (889).

Then please try the "acpi=off noapic" workaround and if it doesn't help please create sysinfo.txt file and send to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread (please see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 for the detailed instructions). We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. Thanks, now it works perfectly.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Ihaveaproblem,

I am glad that your problem has been resolved. If you have any questions concerning our software, please feel free to ask us.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.