Problems with Mighty Max (Formerly PC Doctor On Call)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Maryellen, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maryellen

Maryellen Registered Member

I was downloading the updated version of Mighty Max (Formerly PC Doctor on Call) and had a driver failure. I have done everything the e-mails from the vendor as said do and nothing works. I get the following errors: An error has occured in the licensing Protection Software. Please Note the following Errors: Error Code:-102
    Error Text: Network Driver Appears to not be serving this directory.

Error Code:-104
    Error Text: INIT_CRYPKEYNOTCALLEDSUCCESSFULLY

Any suggestion will be most appreciated as the cost of this software was a lot. Worked great at first. Will clean up problems no other can, but impossible to talk to a person when things go wrong.

2. optigrab

optigrab Registered Member

I haven't seen this SW discussed here before - so I guess it's possible there aren't many here that are familiar with it (like me). But I'd like to offer some generic advice...

Have you tried a complete uninstall, then a fresh re-install? Often this method works better if the registry is cleaned before the reinstall. There are a couple of good free registry cleaners available, like ToniArts EasyCleaner. It is very easy to use, and it backs up every thing it cleans out for safety.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.