Problems with Acronis Echo Enterprise server BartPE plugin

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rimvydukas, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rimvydukas

rimvydukas Registered Member

Hi,

I'm using 8039 build. Problem is the following:

I had Windows 2003 Sp2 server which I decided to move to different server using Acronis. Source server had two partitions. So I made images of each partition using Acronis echo server (latest build) when I was booted from Acronis boot CD. I moved these images onto my network drive.

Now I booted destination server using BartPE which holds Acronis enterprise server with universal restore. BartPE image was built using XP Sp2 as a source. So I tried to restore my previously created images. And here goes a problem - when Acronis finishes to restore image from a file it goes to "synchronizing with operating system" phase. And after some time I have nice error:

E000101F4: Failed to synchronize the hard disk with operating system.
    Failed to synchronize the hard disk 1 with operating system.

What am I doing wrong? Help.

2. mustang

mustang Developer

Did you use the Acronis supplied BartPE plugin? It doesn't support Universal Restore. You can get a plugin that does support UR from the website in my signature.

3. rimvydukas

rimvydukas Registered Member

I installed Acronis echo enterprise server and UR onto the Windows 2003 server. I installed enterprise server with BartPE plugin option. I copied bartpe plugin folder from this server to pebuilder plugins folder. I enabled this plugin though pebuilded and built bartpe cd after this. Thats all. But when I'm trying to restore my previously created image I see error I mentioned earlier:(

4. xkravenx

xkravenx Registered Member

The BartPE Acronis Plugin does include Universal Restore (if you purchased the option). I have it running on mine BartPE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.