Problems with Acronis 8.0 Enterprise

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ElmexUbi, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElmexUbi

ElmexUbi Registered Member

Hi!

Since 2 days i am evaluating Acronis enterprise in my little testlab.

I found 2 pretty serious problems fields:

1.) i use the tape as backup medium direktly (Bnchmark DLT1), which seems to work.When i want to verify my backups using the CHECK IMAGE funktion of the management console i always and immediately get the error message " TAPE NOT INSERTED OR DOES NOT CONTAIN IMAGE ARCHIVE"

2.) Scheduled backup (via Management console) are not executed. No error message, no log enty - just no execution.

Any clues about theses two problems ?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ElmexUbi,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image Enterprise Server (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATIESWin/).

We are really sorry for the inconvinience.

Could you please send the link to this thread to support@acronis.com? The screenshots of the error would be of great help to our Support Team. Please make sure the back up files are stored on the tape before you verify it. Also please describe in your letter how you scheduled the back up.

If you don't get any response within 48 hours please let me know your Acronis request # which will be sent to you in autoreply.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.