I decided to downgrade back to NOD32 v2.70 for the time being and this is causing a problem that I never experienced with it in the first place. Suddenly nod32 does not get along with proxomitron, a client software proxy for filtering webpages. It has always worked just fine in 2.70, and works fine if I upgrade back to 3.0, but that's not what I want. Problem: When I run either IE or Firefox, they will not load pages. If I tell either browser to not use a proxy, everything works again. I've tried closing nod32 and disabling IMON, but nothing helps. I've tried messing with some of the exclusion settings, etc, but that doesn't seem to work either.