Problems trying to purchase NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by gmcc, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmcc

gmcc Registered Member

I use purchased-from-Eset 3 copies of this software and I am now trying to buy another one for a second home computer. (in addition to numerous at-work installs I have purchased on behalf of my company)

Does anyone know if the support system is either broken, on a break, or such, and/or how long does it normally take to get support/purchase help?

I did an on line purchase yesterday just past noon. I got the first email from Eset but never got the second. About 4 hours later I sent a support request in to ask about that. It is now over 24 hours later and I have yet to hear from either the purchase attempt or the support request, other than the acknowledgements that the inquiries were received by Eset.

Any thoughts or help will be appreciated.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi gmcc, which country and website did you purchase from?

Cheers :D

3. gmcc

gmcc Registered Member

On the Eset site in the US. But the registration information finally showed up sometime during the night, so all is well now. I've just done this quite a number of times in the past and never encountered such a long delay.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Good to see it's all sorted now.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.