First off, let me say thank you to this community for helping so many who have had problems with TI. Whether for good or bad, there are always things that can be better with programs and there will always be a need for support communities such as this. I salute your dedication and willingness to help. Now, to my situation. I bought Acronis 9 a few months ago and I'm on the most recent release. I built my own system and I have a Socket 754 Asus K8V-SE Deluxe motherboard. When loading Windows, I had to load proprietary Asus RAID drivers (VIA VT6420 SATA RAID Driver and Promise FasTrak 378 Raid Driver) in order to get the HDD controllers to work, even though I am not using the controllers with a Raid array. I have 3 drives, one for my system and programs, one for my data, and another that I have dedicated to Acronis Secure Zone. I have many versions (Full and Incremental - I do a full once a week and incremental daily) of backups of my system disk in the Secure Zone and it has appeared to work. I back up the entire disk so that I can do a sector-by-sector restore if I need to or want to. Today I ran across a situation where it would have been nice to restore my system disk to a previous day and just be done with it, so I kicked off the Recovery wizard and chose Snap Restore. It said I needed to reboot to complete, so I clicked the appropriate button. It booted into the Linux version of the software and complained in a big box with a red X saying 'E00160005 Can't open destination disk on the local computer.' I clicked the <Quit> button, as it was the only option, only to be greeted by another big box with a red X informing me helpfully, 'Failed to activate Snap Restore.' Gee. Thanks. Well, after booting into the Acronis Startup manager and going through the Recovery wizard there, I found out that although the disk that has the Secure Zone on it shows up under the Linux app, my other two disks (both using the VIA VT6420 SATA driver) did not show up. Well, that would be the problem, apparently. After doing a little research, it looked like maybe I could create a BartPE disk, add in my drivers, add the TI plugin and maybe I could then do my restore. After fiddling with it for a goodly while, I finally got an image burned and rebooted to BartPE. Although I did have the ability to boot and run TI, my drives were still not showing up, even though I added the drivers to the appropriate directory prior to creating the iso image and I verified that they were there and did not have any errors upon iso creation. I really don't care whether it takes BartPE in order to be able to do what I need to do or whether I can get Acronis to do it natively (which would be a lot nicer for me), all I really want is to be able to do my restore(s). It looks as though the backups are working, but that does me no good if I am unable to use them. It seems clear that this is a driver issue, I just do not know how to resolve it or even if it is resolvable. I hope someone is able to decipher my cryptic babblings enough to point me in the right direction and I thank you in advance for even considering taking on the challenge. It is not pressingly important that I be able to do this, but now that I know there is an issue with me being able to restore, it has me a little nervous. I have already had a situation where a disk drive failed and took a lot of my precious information with it. That is what prompted me to try to look for a backup product like Acronis TI in the first place.