Problems Logging in at Diamond forums

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by FireDancer, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireDancer

FireDancer Registered Member

Hi,

I was origanally trying to post this at DiamondCS forums but am haveing difficulty so I will post here and see if it will get me straight :)

Hello all,

I purchased TDS3 about 2 weeks ago and am really happy with it :). Jooske suggested I come here now that I am part of the family to load up on the wealth of information. Well I am here and it seems that I have to keep putting in user name and password for each thread I want to read. I tried to post but I was told after logging in again for the 10th time that I was not permitted to do so. I have registerd and got a e mail from DiamondCS saying to click the link blah blah then create a account so I did and was verified. Is anyone else haveing this problem? :) I know Jooske told you all I was comeing and this is a joke right!!! ;) J/K anyways can some one please tell me if this is normal or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
    ~FireDancer~ :doubt: :'( :rolleyes:

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi FireDancer,

I was going to reply this:
    "Try to put www.diamondcs.com.au in the trusted zone of IE".
    But I saw that you're using Mozilla, and I'm afraid that in that case I don't know the answer :oops:
    Sorry...
    I hope others will jump in to help you !

3. FireDancer

FanJ,

Thanks for the responce... yes I have Mozzila 1.4 as well I have IE 6.0 SP1 but I really dont like it so it sits off in a dark corner of my computer :eek:. I think I will go try again with IE as you are eluding to and see what happens.

I can still use for a few things right? :)

Thanks again and regards,
    ~FireDancer~

4. FireDancer

Hi all,

Well I got it figured out so just disregard my post as DiamondCS seems not to like my Mozzilla web browser :(

Anyways all works fine with IE 6.0 SP1

Thanks for the responce FanJ

Regards to all,
    ~FireDancer~ :p

5. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi FireDancer,

I'm glad you could solve it in some way :)
    You might like to post in the private DCS-forum about that Mozilla-problem, and see how others handled it.

Cheers, Jan.

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi FireDancer,
    hope in the DCS forum you configured to use all the board cookies?
    More people with mozilla there, so o_O
    Firewall allowing cookies, and in the firewall put DCS site in the trusted zone there, might help?
    With ZAPro it does help, and it's nicer there to allow banners and advertisements too, as ZAPro seems to interpretate buttons and screenshots as banners and thus making problems with staying connected etc.
    There is no advertisement and java and all that anyway so allow it if that makes the firewall happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.