Problems downloading large files....

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by m4dj, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m4dj

m4dj Registered Member

Hi!

I have 2 problems. we use nod32 for server and we have nod32 installed on all pcs in our network. When i try to download larg files .. for example i try to download a file of 100MB with IE, the indicator arrive at the end but never download on disk. so i have to click cancel and i loose my download file. Befor nod32 we didnt have this problems. I dont know why it happen. I noticed in IMOn settings that the option large file download settings is enabled and also the option "switch to passive (compatible mode) for files is checked. Here i have enabled files larger than 2048KB...

The second problem is caused in outlook 2000. When i have mails with attachments and i want to move couple of mails with attachment to the personal folder, the outlook show me a message that the mails cannot be moved something like that. Mails without attachments move fine....

This 2 problems are present on all computers with nod32.

Someone can help ?

Thanks!
    Goran

2. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

IMON shouldn't be used in a server environment. Too many factors requiring precise timing are needed and IMON scanning is not recommended in server environments as it will/may mess up that timing. Turn off IMON and see if that resolves your problem.

As for the Outlook issue, are your settings set to download attachments or just the headers? That maybe your problem as I don't have any issues with nod and outlook.

3. m4dj

m4dj Registered Member

thanks very much for the tips. I will check as soon i will came to work on monday morrning. I will let u know for the results. regarding outlook i have to check where is this option, because i am new using outlook 2000 so i dont know all options and settings.

Thanks !

4. b+e

b+e Registered Member

In case you are downloading from a POP3 server, you have to increase the setting before the connection time-out kicks in in Outlook.

5. m4dj

m4dj Registered Member

but... where is this option ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.