Problems building with MonoDevelop

Discussion in 'NTFS for Mac & ExtFS for Mac' started by HappyHound, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyHound

HappyHound Registered Member

Hi

When I create a new solution in MonoDevelop and select to save the solution on a "Macintosh HD" path I can build the solution without any problems.

Building: test.solution (Debug)

Bygger løsning test.solution

Building: Test (Debug)
    Performing main compilation...
    /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/2.4.2.3/bin/gmcs /noconfig "/out:/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/thomas/Projects/test.solution/Test/bin/Debug/Test.dll" "/r:System.dll" /nologo /warn:4 /debug:+ /debug:full /optimize- /codepage:utf8 "/define:DEBUG" /t:library "/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/thomas/Projects/test.solution/Test/MyClass.cs" "/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/thomas/Projects/test.solution/Test/AssemblyInfo.cs"
    Build complete -- 0 errors, 0 warnings

--------------------- Færdig ---------------------

Bygning lykkedes

But when I create a solution and saves it on the BOOTCAMP partition I'll get the following error when trying to build:

(I've only had my Mac for 4 days so I might be the problem ;o))

Building: testwin7.solution (Debug)

Bygger løsning testwin7.solution

Building: TestWin7 (Debug)
    Performing main compilation...
    /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/2.4.2.3/bin/gmcs /noconfig "/out:/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Users/Public/testwin7.solution/TestWin7/bin/Debug/TestWin7.dll" "/r:System.dll" /nologo /warn:4 /debug:+ /debug:full /optimize- /codepage:utf8 "/define:DEBUG" /t:library "/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Users/Public/testwin7.solution/TestWin7/MyClass.cs" "/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Users/Public/testwin7.solution/TestWin7/AssemblyInfo.cs"

** ERROR **: WriteFile returned 25

aborting...

Build complete -- 1 error, 0 warnings

--------------------- Færdig ---------------------

Build: 1 error, 0 warnings

2. Paragon_Cisco

Paragon_Cisco Paragon Moderator

Hello HappyHound,

Which version of NTFS for Mac are you using?

Are you having issues writing files to the bootcamp partition with other files?

You may have to turn off the NTFS for Mac driver, un-mount the bootcamp partition, turn the driver back on and, mount the partition again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.