Problems after installing SpywareGuard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by suddenlystalin, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suddenlystalin

suddenlystalin Registered Member

I started having problems with my applications malfunctioning, so I used System Restore to a point prior to when SpywareGuard was installed, and the problem disappeared.

However, I installed SpywareGuard again. And now, AIM Pro gives me this message when I try to start the app - "The application failed to initialize properly." Also, an application called World Community Grid is not running properly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling these apps, but the problems persist. I can't use System Restore to restore to a point before this occurred, so I'm stuck right now.

I'd like to know what files SpywareGuard replaces. Does anybody know all the places SpywareGuard installs, such as folders and registry that apparently isn't uninstalled when I try to uninstall?

Could there be an interaction with SpywareBlaster, etc. that could be causing this problem?

2. humi

humi Registered Member

Did you read this ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.