problem?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by peo, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peo

peo Registered Member

please, could anyone help me and tell me if i have a problem with viruses or spyware, because i think that my computer lately has been running slowly. A log of hijackthis is:

HijackThis log removed - snap

Thank You for helping me!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2004
  2. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

peo, i don't think HijackThis logs are accepted here anymore, exept if requested by moderators Link .
    But anyway, have you tried some of the free online scanners?( links in my signature). I see you have Spy Sweeper installed, is it full version(3.0.129), or the trial? i ask because the trial only have about half the signaturebase. :)

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Administrator

Hi peo,

Don Pelotas is correct, and I have removed from your post the section containing the HijackThis log as we no longer do analysis for unrequested logs as stated in this Announcement. However, you will find a link in the Announcement Post to several spyware removal sites that do provide HijackThis log analysis service.

You should do a full system scan at one of these on-line antivirus sites: Free Services Then follow up with posting your log at one of the spyware removal forums.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.