Problem with Updated of trial version

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Futurist, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Futurist

Futurist Registered Member

Hi!:D I'm italian and excuse me for my english grammatical's error!I have downloaded the last trial version of NOD32 one week ago, the 4.0.468.Today, I've seen my updates are 3534 ( 22october)... but in the site,i've seen that there is the 4538.. How is possible?I have pushed the (updated virus signature database) but i Read:"updated is not necessary".There are some problems in server for trial updated nod32?

what I'll must do for resolving? wait?:doubt: :doubt:
    thank for your replies

Futurist

2. Futurist

someone help me?

3. NodboN

NodboN Registered Member

At the time of posting, the definitions are 4540

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

A huge update containg a large number of signatures has recently been released. Trial users may receive it with a certain delay. What you can do is apply for an evaluation ESS license on the ESET download page and use the assigned username and password to update EAV for 30 days.

5. ccomputertek

ccomputertek Registered Member

I thought when you got a trial, that you allways got the full version of the software and just a " trial " username and password ? thats the way it worked for me anyway, I got a full functioning version and a trial period username and pass.I did not know there are trial version of the software, only the credentials I thought were the trial versions.

6. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

The trial version of the software is identical to the purchased version except you are restricted in the number of update servers available to you. Hence sometimes trial versions are slow / difficult to update.

7. Futurist

tnx... but i'll wait my expired time of trial version... but i don't undestand because the trial version have some delay/or slow functionally for the updated. If i'll decide to buy it, and I don't ask in this forum for this problem,I'll could think that some problems afflicted this program.. I' don't believe that it is a good tactical for sell this product.. I hope i'ì have explained quite well about the question :)

good night from italy!
    any answer: there is an official italian forum for eset?

8. othersteve

othersteve Registered Member

I have posted a single-time update solution in my thread about this same issue.

I should certainly hope this problem is not caused by multiple trial server accesses from the same IP address, because if it is, that would mean I would have to resort to using another product. It makes sense ESET might attempt to regulate such variables in an effort to stem piracy, but at the same time, I suppose that would also affect universities and other such organizations with many users sharing few IP addresses, so...

Steve

9. Futurist

i undestand, but i use NOD32 in my computer (not laptop) at home...:oops:

10. Futurist

I have unistalled and reinstalled... but now the situation is critical because the updated don't work o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O and the virus database signature is at 4469... any solution...?? i believe, so, that a problem of server?

TNX for your reply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.