Problem with the Secure Zone

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ba2, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ba2

ba2 Registered Member

Hello
    I have a big problem. I swithed to a parittion of 20Gb for the Secure Zone.
    I made a backup but during it, my pc powered off :(
    now I can't backup anymore in the secure zone it says it's full (15 GB on 20)
    how can I delete the backup file in the zone ?
    I dont want to delete the partition and recreate one just for that (and it's dangerous for my datas too)
    thanks a lot

edit : TI says there is no backup in the secure zone. but it's full :(

Last edited: Aug 25, 2006
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ba2,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that backups saved to Acronis Secure Zone are deleted automatically in accordance with the rules listed in section 3.3 of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home User's Guide. There is no way to manage backups located in Acronis Secure Zone manually.

As for the problem you experience, it is most likely caused by the fact that some kind of Acronis Secure Zone corruption has occurred when your computer was switched off. I'm afraid that the only way to fix the problem is to delete Acronis Secure Zone using Manage Acronis Secure Zone wizard (see chapter 8 of the above mentioned User's Guide) and then re-create it anew.

In order to refrain from repetition of such problems in the future, please avoid sudden reboots and power disconnections during the read\write operations having Acronis Secure Zone involved.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.