Problem with the...firewall?? (Router)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Naruto989, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naruto989

Naruto989 Registered Member

Hello. I am new to NOD32 and I had a problem right after installing the program. I play an online game called "Guild Wars" and a long time ago there was a problem with me connecting to their servers but I fixed it by opening the ports I need to open in my router. now the settings are still the same and I double checked (like 5 times!) everything and it says there's a problem with the connection.

What I said might be a little confusing, so here's a link to the site that has my problem:

http://support.plaync.com/cgi-bin/p...SZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PTA1OA**&p_li=&p_topview=1

Thank you, and if you have any more questions about this problem please ask them, as I may not have been very clear.

Thanks again to whoever answers.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Naruto989, welcome to Wilders.

As your issue is related to your hardware setup I have moved it here where it should receive better attention.

Cheers :D

3. Naruto989

Thanks, but I think it isn't REALLY related to hardware, it's kind of a software problem. There are just some settings that I think need to be fixed.

4. Naruto989

LOL...The problem was something really stupid. All I had to do was to disable "IMON" and now everything works fine! I don't even need it because I use Gmail and it scans for viruses before downloading an attachment. Maybe this scans the whole internet, I mean all the pages that I go to, which is probably why the internet has been slow recently.

Thanks!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.