Problem with the...firewall?? (Router)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Naruto989, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naruto989

Naruto989 Registered Member

Hello. I am new to NOD32 and I had a problem right after installing the program. I play an online game called "Guild Wars" and a long time ago there was a problem with me connecting to their servers but I fixed it by opening the ports I need to open in my router. now the settings are still the same and I double checked (like 5 times!) everything and it says there's a problem with the connection.

What I said might be a little confusing, so here's a link to the site that has my problem:

http://support.plaync.com/cgi-bin/p...SZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PTA1OA**&p_li=&p_topview=1

Thank you, and if you have any more questions about this problem please ask them, as I may not have been very clear.

Thanks again to whoever answers.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Naruto989, welcome to Wilders.

As your issue is related to your hardware setup I have moved it here where it should receive better attention.

Cheers :D

3. Naruto989

Thanks, but I think it isn't REALLY related to hardware, it's kind of a software problem. There are just some settings that I think need to be fixed.

4. Naruto989

LOL...The problem was something really stupid. All I had to do was to disable "IMON" and now everything works fine! I don't even need it because I use Gmail and it scans for viruses before downloading an attachment. Maybe this scans the whole internet, I mean all the pages that I go to, which is probably why the internet has been slow recently.

Thanks!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.