problem with antivirus

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Yashcenator, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yashcenator

Yashcenator Registered Member

Hello
    i am using kerio mail server with the node 32 antivirus, but i am getting the following problem. kindly see below:

1 and 2

1. The mail in my outlook:

-----Original Message-----
    From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON<_at_>ironport.opentransfer.com]
    Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 9:20 AM
    To: sales<_at_>firemount.mu
    Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5073 (20100429) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

xa4--kServer

2. The mail in my Webmail:

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
    From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON<_at_>ironport.opentransfer.com]
    To: sangeeta<_at_>firemount.mu
    Sent: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:19:19 +0400
    Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

The following message to <a<_at_>bc.com> was undeliverable.
    The reason for the problem:
    5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)'

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5131 (20100520) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
    xa4--kServer

i have noted that when i am disabling my antivirus, i can see the complete mail in my outlook. i mean to say the Subject and the wrong address but when i am enabling it, i am not getting the complete mail. can you please advise me and help me on the following. please.

thanks
    yash

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

What's weird is that you claim to have ESET NOD32 Antivirus installed but the signature was actually added by ESET Smart Security. Could you clarify it?

3. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Well, does that really matter since Nod32 and ESS uses the same signatures and engineo_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.