Problem with Acronis True Image Enterprise Server

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Helveticus, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helveticus

Helveticus Registered Member

Problem with Acronis True Image Backup Server

Hello,

I have Acronis True Image Enterprise Server 9.1. On the server (win 2000) is following installed:

- Acronis Enterprise Server

- Acronis Backup Server

- Acronis Agent

On the workstations is the agent installed. And on one Workstation (Win XP Prof.) I have installed the Acronis True Image Management Console.

Now I have connected with the management console to the server. Then I have chosen "Acronis Backup Server Management". See Screenshot

Now, there is following screen. See Screenshot

When I go to "Set up Administrator Profiles" there always appears an error. See screenshot

I have tried to add an user profile with administrator rights in the Acronis Backup Server, but I don't know how.

How I have to do that?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  2. Helveticus

pleaz help. It's very urgent. I'm so desperate. :'(

3. kidtriton

kidtriton Registered Member

you need to log into that win2k server with the exact same account that you did when you installed the backup server feature. Then you need to add users, (if your active directory has thousands of users like mine, there is a bug with the current build, but if you dont get an error then dont worry about it), add the user that you will be logged onto the machine running the management console as, select that user to be an administrator on the next screen, and that will allow you to connect and configure the backup server from another machine running the management console (but you have to be logged onto that machine as a user you set up as administrator).

4. Helveticus

It works. Thank you very much.

Acronis True Image is the best program I have ever seen.

In my network there is a Server (Win 2000) and three workstations (Win XP). I have installed the Acronis True Image management Console on a workstation (with Win XP Prof.). On every Workstation and on the Server I have made an account with administrator rights, for example: Account: Office-Georg, Password: xxx (this account is only to connect from one pc to an other pc in the network; On every pc there is also an other account for log in when starting up the pc).

When I connect with the management console to an other pc in the network should I use the user account which I use when I starting up the pc or the account "Office-Georg"? Both accounts have administrator rights.

5. Helveticus

pleaz help.

6. Helveticus

Has nobody any idea?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.