Problem while running one online program

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Pilot Boy, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pilot Boy

Pilot Boy Registered Member

Hello, so I have problem while running one online game.. The word is about Combat Arms.. I run the game, type my login information and than something blocks the game to contact the server.. I made a new thread on Combat Arms forum and almost 99% of the answers were-> If you are nod32 user, nod is probably blocking the program to contact the server.. Also I used "search" and almost every suggestion was-> Set exclusions in nod32 settings.. I did that, I added combat arms, tryed to connect.. nothing.. Then I saw few threads where most guys actually managed to solve the problem.. What did they do, uninstall nod32 and install some other antivirus.. I don't want that.. Nod32 is good antivirus and I don't want to get rid of it just because of some game.. So there probably is some solution that I don't know and you maybe know if you had similar situation as I with some other online programs.. So that'll be all for now.. If you have suggestion please post it :)

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you are actually running ESET NOD32 Antivirus and not ESET Smart Security, does disabling HTTP checking in the advanced setup (F5) make a difference?

4. Pilot Boy

@ Cudni- Well my problem is a bit different.. I managed to run the program, type login info and I login.. And at that point something block the game..

@ Marcos- I'm running NOD32 Antivirus 3.0..
    I tryed to disable http checking, but no help.. :(

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

That's weird. Have you tried uninstalling EAV to make sure EAV is actually the culprit?

6. Pilot Boy

I'll try that tomorow.. Need to find dvd ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.