Problem Viewing Site

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by AnthonyG, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

For the last two days ive been having some problems viewing forums. They are both the Vbullitin and Invision Power Board forums i view. Im a member of several and all are doing it including wilders.

I am using firefox 1.04 and for some reason displays seem to be messed up. Mainly things that are icons in the forum are being said verbatim such as some forums have a green light by someones name to say they are online, now its saying "This member is online" or for topics im subscribed to here at wilders it used to have a little icon by the topic, now it says "you are subscibed to this topic".

With all this writing the forums look very messed up and disarrayed. How do i fix it.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2005
  2. dog

dog Guest

Hit 'Ctrl' + 'F5' to force a refresh of the page and your browsers cache -or- just clean/empty your browsers cache and reload the page, and see if that makes a difference.

If it does, seeing as you have a 1MB connection, change your browsers setting for caching to zero.

Steve

3. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

No it doesnt help, it just reloads like that. I already have cache on zero too.

4. chrisretusn

chrisretusn Registered Member

I use Firefox 1.04 and have no problems with rendering vBulletin or IPB pages. Have your recently installed any new extensions or updates to extensions in the last couple of days? Some times extensions can cause problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.