Problem Uninstalling Acronis...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pinso, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinso

pinso Registered Member

Today i tried to uninstall Acronis,,,,but their seems some problem...pleae check the screen shot...

7-16-2009 10-07-26 PM.png

i h not so far played with the True image monitor from System Configuration utility... can someone suggest something....

2. nikc42

nikc42 Registered Member

Had exactly the same problem and so far not found a solution

3. pinso

pinso Registered Member

Solved it,,,since i had my back-up (by using Norton ghost) ,just did the restore n uninstalled from their.....ATI removed without error this time.
    I think that error had occured bcoz prior to uninstall i had tried to create bootable CD by installing PowerBlast (Maxtor utility). few days back before uninstall. The Blast did not install by itself,,,their too it showed an error ,
    it said a new version of Acronis is installed, cant proceed with the installation....i think their it changed some files in the Acronis folder....
    :D :D :D

4. Marpost

Marpost Registered Member

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image Home 2009

If the issue still persists try the following workaround to delete Acronis True Image Home from Add/Remove:

1) Run registry editor (Start -> Run -> regedit). Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
    2) In the left pane are the programs (some represented by numbers and letters, and some by their name) and in the right pane you can see the display name.
    3) Find Acronis True Image Home and delete it.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.