Problem ordering NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jer30, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jer30

Jer30 Registered Member

I ordered Nod32 last night online at the official Eset site. I accidentally entered in an old email address which is no longer valid. I need somebody at ESET to forward me the receipt and the user name and password to my correct email address. Please help

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Jer30

Jer30 Registered Member

Still haven't received a response to my email that I sent to sales@nod32.com last night or this morning.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Try this other address. Sorry.

http://www.nod32.com/scriptless/support/ans/1g.htm

Within one hour you should receive a message from the Eset system with your Username and Password. Using them, you will be able to download the particular version of NOD32 you purchased from our Download page.

Should you not receive any email message with your username and password even after a few hours, please contact your local distributor or support@nod32.com (or support@eset.us for US customers) if you purchased NOD32 on our website. Please, always enclose the confirmation email with the invoice number you should have received after the purchase.

5. Jer30

Jer30 Registered Member

Thanks Ronjor, but how long can I expect to wait before I get a reply? I sent an email to support@nod32.com explaining what happened and providing details to verify that I am telling the truth.

6. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Give it another 24 hours. In case you haven't been contacted after that, forward teh email you are referring to (my addy is in my profile).

regards,

paul

7. Jer30

Jer30 Registered Member

I just wanted to let you guys know that Mark in Slovakia has helped me. What a great service. Once I was pointed in the right direction, I got a response 1hr after sending the email. Mark actually emailed me from his home where it's approx 11:00 pm right now. Thanks for the help :D

8. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

This is a support forum and Mark and other Eset reps is/are watching it closely, jumping in whenever it's needed :cool: .

Good to know all has been sorted out.

regards,

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.