PROBLEM: EMON icon is missing from Nod32 Control Center

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Barney, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barney

Barney Registered Member

I have a question people, I just installed Nod32 today and I notice that in the Nod32 control center I don't see the "EMON" icon anymore. Is this normal? Where did the icon go? Please respond with some info. Thanks.

Barney

2. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

EMON is only installed if you has Outlook 97/98/2000 in corporate mode. If you use other mail clients or others outlook versions, IMON is enought.

3. izi

izi Registered Member

HI Barney!

EMON scans email in MAPI compatible clients like MS Outlook (in the Corporate mode - not Outlook 2002/XP or 2003) and MS Exchange.
    If there is no MAPI compatible email client installed on the computer, EMON will be not installed.

Izi

4. Dallby

Dallby Registered Member

I'm also confused as to the missing EMON, as I am using MS Outlook 2000 and after upgrading from ver 1.6 to Nod32 ver 2 the EMON mail scanner had disappeared from my system too. I was wondering if this is normal or a prob with the install / upgrade as the mail module was available before the upgrade and I asked the install to use existing settings.
    Any ideas appreciated.

5. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

EMON will install in your system only if you've Outlook 97/98/2000 installed in corporate mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.