Problem Downloading

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by ltt83, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltt83

ltt83 Registered Member

Hi,

I have just purchased ESET Smart Security Standard Edition - New License 2 years. I can not connect to the down load page to get the program. is there a known problem with the download server? I've tried multiple times now over the last few hours. everything else on my internet browser is working fine. please help.

Linh

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. ltt83

ltt83 Registered Member

Thanks for the links,

I've tried both. it just says "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at download.eset.com."

i will leave it for a while and give it another go in a few hours. Hopefully this will work.

Linh

4. ccomputertek

ccomputertek Registered Member

I just tried it, did not have a problem.

5. ltt83

ltt83 Registered Member

:( I have tried it with both Firefox and IE both cannot connect. i have checked my connections and they are fine. :doubt: i have even tried turning off windows fire wall. I'm not running any other security applications at the moment so this really sucks... I think i will have to keep trying over the week end and if i can i will call eset on Monday.

Linh

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Not a problem here either. I suspect you have another security application installed, malware running or gateway/router that is blocking access.

7. ltt83

ltt83 Registered Member

still can't do it :ouch:

I've run both spybot and malwarebytes and have come up with no threats is there any thing else some one can recommend?

8. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

9. martytx

martytx Registered Member

I cannot download either. My password and infact any trial password doesnt work. I am using Windows 7 with 64 bit and IE8. Default configuration.

10. noblelord

noblelord Registered Member

Same here!

I have a 100 day trial and it won't download using the username and password e-mailed to me.

I rang UK ESET Technical Support and had to convince the woman at the other end that I hadn't copied and pasted blank characters with it! She has filed a support ticket and someone will (allegedly) phone me back.

Not a good start for ESET!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.