Problem downloading updates for SpywareGuard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by rwaldenjr, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rwaldenjr

rwaldenjr Registered Member

I use SpywareBlaster v.3.2 and SpywareGuard v.2.2. I had no problem downloading, installing or loading either of them. And, I'm unaware of any software conflicts with either of them.

SpywareBlaster updates the definitions list successfully every time I try. SpywareGuard has never been able to download a new definitions list. The definitions that came with the original product download (1/22/04) is the same one I have now, despite several attempts to update it. Whenever I click the LiveUpdate button, the utility goes online and appears to be searching for a newer list. But, it always says there are no new definitions.

Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone got a clue as to why this happens, and how to resolve it?

Also, why is there not a separate forum for SpywareGuard issues? And, why is there not a separate section for SG KnowledgeBase articles. It's like SG is a step-child to SB or something. I thought they were tandem products!?!

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Welcome to Wilders [​IMG]

There are no new definitions and the 1/22/04 dated definitions are the latest. Below is a recent thread concerning less frequent updates.

This link---> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=51719

3. rwaldenjr

rwaldenjr Registered Member

Re: Re: Problem downloading updates for SpywareGuard

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the prompt response!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.