Problem downloading updates for SpywareGuard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by rwaldenjr, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rwaldenjr

rwaldenjr Registered Member

I use SpywareBlaster v.3.2 and SpywareGuard v.2.2. I had no problem downloading, installing or loading either of them. And, I'm unaware of any software conflicts with either of them.

SpywareBlaster updates the definitions list successfully every time I try. SpywareGuard has never been able to download a new definitions list. The definitions that came with the original product download (1/22/04) is the same one I have now, despite several attempts to update it. Whenever I click the LiveUpdate button, the utility goes online and appears to be searching for a newer list. But, it always says there are no new definitions.

Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone got a clue as to why this happens, and how to resolve it?

Also, why is there not a separate forum for SpywareGuard issues? And, why is there not a separate section for SG KnowledgeBase articles. It's like SG is a step-child to SB or something. I thought they were tandem products!?!

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Welcome to Wilders [​IMG]

There are no new definitions and the 1/22/04 dated definitions are the latest. Below is a recent thread concerning less frequent updates.

This link---> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=51719

3. rwaldenjr

rwaldenjr Registered Member

Re: Re: Problem downloading updates for SpywareGuard

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the prompt response!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.